Tryforce Coilover

It's been a while since I spotted something for HT81S, this time I saw this on sale on yahoo auction and I think it is good to share. Something interesting that I would like to pull your attention to is the design of the rear shocks mounting , it is different from all the design I ever seen for HT81S, this design the bolt position are slanted in where the damping adjustment are in-line along the shocks while the mount are offsets. The other interesting part are the rear springs mount on the bottom of the are a solid iron. I not sure why they do this but it look nice.
What you looking at is a set of coilover for HT81S made by Tryforce company in Japan. The picture shown are pillow ball upper mount and the colour of it does look great.
The design of this damper are inverted same as Ohlins and it is something interesting and that it cost that much. If anyone installed this before, please share the photo with me. I really would like to see one with this setup.

Price :-
JPY 216,000

Setting :-
20 level adjustment for both front and rear

Spring :-
8K Front 12K Rear

Links to Tryforce (Japanese) webpage :-

Comments